Liquorice Extract Powder
We Produce Licorice Powder (Licorice Extract Powder).
We can produce Liquorice Extract Products with any Analysis that you want.
Licorice Powder PRIMARY BENEFITS
Helps in boosting the body’s immune system.
Supports singer’s voice.
Supports healthy digestion.
Also helps to support the healthy bronchial system when they get irritated during harsh weather conditions or by the air borne pathogen.
Reduces menstrual pains and treats menopause
Makes your skin bright
Improves your heart function
It helps to support to balance the acid that is formed in stomach.
It is sweet nourishing herb that helps in strengthening the body & provides nourishment to generalized weak persons.
It naturally helps to boost up the body’s defense system.
It also supports healthy brain.
Decoction of licorice acts as a support for eyes.
Name: Glycyrrhiza Glabra
English Name: Liquorice
Taste: Sweet, Bitter
The major active component of Licorice is saponin known as Glycyrrhizin, also known as Glycyrrhizic Acid, which is an extremely sweet, foaming triterpene glycoside.
Licorice Powder helps in healthy function of lungs. It helps to support respirtory system. It is sweet nourishing herb that helps to boost up the immune system.
Best Source: Region with rainfall of 500-650mm.
High quality powder of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 5 g (half to one teaspoon) 2 times a day Licorice Powder with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast.
Best Use With:
- For Soothing throat and supporting singer’s voice: Gargles with decoction of Licorice Powder helps to soothe throat.
- Soft Skin: Mix Powder of Licorice in “Mustard Oil” and rub on the hardened skin at bedtime. It softens the skin.
- For morning regularity: Take powder of Licorice with Jaggery (Gud) and water.
- For Healthy Function of Intestine: Mix Pomegranate juice and 1 tsp of Licorice Powder. Drink twice a day empty stomach. Or mix Licorice Powder – 2 parts, Red Sandalwood Powder – 1 part, “Shatavari Powder“- ½ parts. Take 1 tsp of this mixture twice a day with milk.
- For healthy Acid in Stomach: Take ½ gm of Licorice Powder with Coconut juice. It helps to support healthy acid level that is formed in stomach.
- For Healthy Hair: Make a paste of Licorice Powder, “Amalaki Powder” and Honey. Apply it on the head one hour before head bath.
- Stress: Make a mixture of powder of “Brahmi” – 1 gm, Licorice Powder – 2 gm, “Jatamansi Powder” – 2 gm. Take 1 gm of this powder with water. It helps in fighting the stress.
- Healthy Tea: Tea prepared from equal amount of Licorice Powder, Saunf, Ginger and few leaves of Tulsi. It helps to control common cold, body ache and gives a refreshing feeling in body.
Food to favour: Light diet, Rice, green gram soup, Bitter gourd, bottle gourd, Green leafy vegetables, carrots, fresh fruits [Amla, Orange, Apple, Papaya, Grapes], Cucumber, food rich in bitter and pungent taste are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Fried food, vegetables Lady finger,tomato, Ice creams, Chips, Cookies, Junk food, Sweet food, Excess salty or sour food.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Avoid for long exposure to sun.
- Use of cosmetics should be limited.
- Avoid excess sea food or non vegetarian food.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Positive thinking
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Wild Crafted
- The micronized powder of the herb is potentiated with decoction (bhavna) of the same herb.
- 2X-Optimum Potency-Full Spectrum
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Acid Glycyrrhizic, Acid Glycyrrhizinique, Alcaçuz, Alcaçuz, Bois Doux, Bois Sucré, Can Cao, Chinese Licorice, Deglycyrrhized Licorice, Gan Cao, Gan Zao, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Typica, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Violacea, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Glandulifera, Glycyrrhiza Radix, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis, Glycyrrhiza, Glycyrrhizic Acid, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Isoflavone, Jethi-Madh, Kanzo, Lakritze, Licorice Root, Liquiritiae Radix, Liquirizia, Mithi-lakdi, Mulathi, Madhuka, Orozuz, Phytoestrogen, Phyto-œstrogène, Racine de Réglisse, Racine Douce, Radix Glycyrrhizae, Régalissse, Regaliz, Reglisse, Réglisse, Réglisse Déglycyrrhisée, Réglisse Espagnole, Réglisse Russe, Regliz, Russian Licorice, Spanish Licorice, Sudholz, Sussholz, Sweet Root, Yashti-Madhu, Yashti-Madhuka, Zhi Gan Cao, Spanish Juice, Black Sugar, Liquorice, Atimadhuram, Erattimadhuram.
The detail of health benefits of Licorice powder are:
- Reduces menstrual pains and treats menopause
Licorice powder provides an estrogen-like effect in women which also acts as an option for menstrual- and fertility-related concerns, including has the benefit to relieve menstrual pains. To treat menopause, licorice powder is better in reduce the duration of hot flashes than hormone replacement therapy.
- Reduces depression
Licorice powder also plays a role for a natural anti-depressant. The function of the adrenal glands will improve as well as cortisol synthesis process is under control. That hormone supports in reduces the main cause of anxiety, nervousness, chronic fatigue and stress.
- Treats stomach disorders
Licorice powder contains some laxative properties. The flavonoids and chalcone in licorice powder probably reduce Inflammation and irritation due to the bacterial infection in your stomach. Those properties also make the digestive system stronger by soothing off the lining of the inflamed mucus and help to relieve gastric-related issues.
- Cures diabetes
Licorice powder can against diabetes effectively although the research distributes it only on animals. It has been proven by the reversing of disease due to Licorice powder in the animals that were affected by some disease, according to the research in 2011. They found that licorice powder is an effective natural treatment for those who are suffering from diabetes.
- Boosts immunity
Liquorice powder prevents hepatitis C, HIV and influenza that also can treats them. It is because the Liquorice powder increase the immune system as well as kill those bacteria. Research in Food Chemistry shows that consume Liquorice powder is as same as collects “antioxidant, free-radical scavenging, immune stimulating” properties.
- Makes your skin bright
Take Liquorice powder regularly makes your skin look brighter, especially for your face. You can try by combining turmeric powder with licorice powder or licorice tea as face mask. Put the pack on your face and let it dry for about 15 minutes. Then you can rinse the pack off from your face with clear water. As an option, add a few drops of coconut oil, olive oil or almond oil to make your face more hydrated. You can also read the benefit in coconut oil benefits, health benefits of olive oil and health benefits of almond oil.
- Prevents cancer
Some nutrient in licorice powder can against several symptom of cancer effectively, also for cell proliferation, inflammation, cell death resistance and makes its own blood vessels. The studies based on cell-based studies. However, more clinical studies are necessary to make sure that licorice powder is safe and effective to treat cancer.
Moreover, a polysaccharide in licorice powder provides apoptosis and reduces the growing of cancer cells.
- Reduces respiratory problems and sore throat
Licorice powder reduces congestion and coughing by losing and thinning mucus in airways. That brings cough more “productive,” brings phlegm up and other mucus bits. It also helps to make bronchial spasms relax.
So, health benefits of licorice powder are soothes your throat from the soreness and beats viruses that can lead to respiratory illnesses and more mucus. The illness is such as irritating coughs, asthma and chest infections.
- Improves your heart function
In order to limit the risk of LDL (“bad”) cholesterol, you can try by taking licorice powder that probably reduces artery-clogging plaque formation and improving the function of your heart. Modest doses of taking licorice about 100 mg per day will give the result to your healthy heart. You can also read health benefits of lipton tea.
- Beats diabetes
As well as makes the liver healthy, it also treats the diseases through that vital organ. Anti-inflammatory properties in licorice powder supports in fights hepatitis-associated liver inflammation. Licorice also provides valuable antioxidant compounds to supports overall health of the liver.